Dickinson County Public Health is a department of Lakes Regional Healthcare, an Avera Partner.
Promote Health and Wellness where our people live, learn, work and play.
Empowered people and communities that promote and achieve healthy lifestyles.
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Dental Screening and Fluoride Varnish
- Developmental Screening
- Home Visiting
- Tuesdays - 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (by appointment)
- Thursdays - 2:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. (by appointment)
- Other days, call to make an appointment
- Walk-in Flu Clinic (no appointment necessary) - October to December (dependent upon vaccine availability)
- Monday afternoons 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Lead Testing